Role Based Security
Greytip Online provides fine-grained access control to various features. You can define the access rights for each role. You can create unlimited roles like employee, team lead, supervisor, manager or administrators.
Greytip Online is used by employees, managers, and administrative users. Apart from employees, you can create users (who need not be employees) and grant them different access rights as per their roles. Note: Facility to create users is available only for enterprise plans.
Good security is highly critical for Internet facing applications. Because the system is used by all employees and not just a few users, enforcing strong password policies is a must. Greytip Online offers safegaurds like:
- Length of password
- Password complexity: lower case, upper case, special characters, numbers
- Aging and expiry of passwords
- Password memory: don't allow passwords to repeat
- Account lockout in case of 'n' wrong attempts
- Forced password change in case of system generated passwords
- Forced password change in case of impending password expiry
- and so on...